Who is collecting the data?
Hayford & Rhodes is a registered trademark of McQueens Flowers Holdings Ltd. This privacy notice sets out how Hayford & Rhodes International Ltd (the data controller, at 229 Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 0EL) uses and protects any information that you give us when you use our website, make an enquiry or purchase from us.
What data will we collect?
We may collect the following information from you (whether over the phone, via email, or an online form):
- Name, company, job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as address, preferences and interests
- What you buy from us, when and how
- What pages you look at on our website
- Other information relevant to customer offers, surveys and promotions
- Emails and conversations we’ve had in relation to your enquiry or transaction with Hayford & Rhodes London Ltd
Why do we need your data, what we will do with it?
We require this information to understand your needs and preferences, and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services for you as individual customer of Hayford & Rhodes.
- To stay in touch: Keeping you up to date with new products, sending you special offers and/ or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have previously provided.
- For internal research: We use information we hold on you to help build a picture of our clientele, how they find us and how they use our services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone or post.
- We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee our services to you. For example, if we ask for your date of birth, it will be because we would like to send you birthday offers.
Will we share your data?
There are certain situations/ circumstances where we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Your information will be processed by our staff in the UK and stored on our CRM system ‘HubSpot' (a Privacy Shield certified product).
- When Hayford & Rhodes are working with a third party company, such as a caterer, event or wedding planner, we may share data for guest list/ attendance management purposes only.
How long will we keep your data?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years after which time it will be destroyed/deleted. It also helps us to better understand your preferences as a Hayford & Rhodes customer.
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
What are your rights?
At any point, you can request to see the information for you that we have on file, and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/
What are the legal bases for processing the data?
There are three bases under which we may legally process your data:
When you make a purchase or book our services (e.g. for an event or wedding), you are entering into a contract with us. In order to deliver the contract we need to store and process your information. For example: we may need to contact you to confirm delivery arrangements: take payment; discuss changes to your order; etc.
With your explicit consent
In any circumstance where you have given clear consent for us to process your personal details (e.g. through completion of an online form)
In certain situations, we collect and process personal information that are in our legitimate organisational interests. For example:
- We may hold your information in our CRM System for up to 5 years to enable us to analyse trends, connect your purchases to one single record and for future business development.
- We may contact you with information on future promotions, events and products from Hayford & Rhodes which previous purchases or enquiries with us indicate you would be interested in. For example, we may contact previous bouquet customers with information on our new season’s range.
Our contact details
Hayford & Rhodes International Ltd, 229 Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 0EL
Company Number: 12829034
VAT Registration Number: 358959037